|Running on the Battle Road Trail in Lexington, MA (last fall)|
- Clean my car because there is sand, Pirate's Booty, and rubbers bands from the Rainbow Loom in every nook and cranny.
- Fix my record player and listen to old records (I've been saying this for a while, so I'm not holding my breath on this one).
- Read The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien (a recommendation from a friend & fellow coach)
- Run several 20+ mile runs. (oh, BOY!)
- Play soccer with my girls on the weekends.
- Turn off the A/C and open all the windows.
- Go apple picking with both my family & my high school cross country team.
- Go see live music with my music wingman, CJZ. (huge smile on my face. huge.)
----> Lord Huron & Alt-J @ the BofA Pavilion in Boston
- And, as always, listen to good music whenever possible.
Here's my September picks. Happy fall.
The Wire - HAIM
Carrier - The Dodos