Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A DAY OF FIRSTS

"I stay swaggerific you don’t need to ask why"
~ Will.I.Am, 'Check It Out'


This past Monday was a day of many firsts.  Want to know what they were?  Of course you do.

It was the first day of the week.  I know, lame.  But I had to throw it in there.
It was my first run since the marathon.  An easy 4 mile cruiser.  Awesome.
It was the first time it dipped below 40℉ this fall.
It was the first time I've had a legitimate reason to sport my new Oiselle 'Off the Grid' knickers.
It was the first time I've run without tracking my pace and/or mileage since the summer.
It was the first time I've broken out in dance mid-run simply because I was so fired up to be on the road again.
It was the first time I went to Target for a shower curtain and ended up buying the majority of my groceries.  Man, they sell a LOT of stuff.
It was the first time I have stared down stared down multiple bags of candy corn (literally, like, everywhere I turned, there they were) and not purchased them.  
It was the first time I've listened to the Caribou's new album 'Our Love' from start to finish.  Just, wow.
And, last but certainly not least, it was the first time I've heard this song 'Echo' by VÉRITÉ.  Double wow.

Not a bad Monday.  Not bad at all.

Listen to this:
Echo - VÉRITÉ 

No comments:

Post a Comment