WHAT THE LHS LADIES LOVE MOST ABOUT THEIR
SATURDAY LONG RUN
1. The team bonding.
2. Talking to someone without any distractions for a long a period of time.
w/ Paige & Grace on Battle Road
4. The feeling of accomplishment when you're done.
Megan, Kelly, Kesinia & Lexi all smiles.
6. It helps you start the weekend clear headed and refreshed and with a good attitude.
Grace & Sophie warming their hands w/ my coffee
7. Spending time with people that you might not always get to catch up with.
8. Feeling accomplished and productive.
Maya (always happy), Georgia, Lorna,
Anna (grumpy lately), Becca & Elise
9. I love seeing all our fellow runners (other non-LHS runners) out on the trail. I love that camaraderie.
10. The long run? It gets me out of bed on the week-end. And that's a good thing.
Eleanor & Haley #twins
12. Getting into a rhythm and feeling one with the earth.
Ashley (the photo says it all)
14. Putting our legs up at the end. That's the best.
#doneanddone #golex #happyfeetListen to this:
Kamikaze - MØ or listen w/