"Find something you love then do it for the rest of your life."
~ Max Fisher
Last week I posted a photo of my sandwich on Instagram. It was an elaborate combination of eggs, avocado, tomatoes, red peppers and cheese on whole wheat toast. In the caption I wrote the following:
DID YOU KNOW?
2. I do not have a creative bone in my body. Can't cut in a straight line. Can't draw. Can't sew. Can't do anything crafty; much to the dismay of my children.
3. I love classical music. I don't ever post it up here or talk about it but I really like listening to it. On the other hand, I loathe country music. Yes, this is two in one, but they are related.
4. Pizza is my favorite food. No shocker here. Last meal on earth? Easy. Pizza from the Chilmark Store on Martha's Vineyard. No question.
5. I was a basketball cheerleader in junior high. I'll just leave that one right there.
6. I'm an avid reader. I wasn't when I was growing up. But, over the past few years I've become a bit obsessed with books. My good friend Andrea (Born & Read in Chicago) is contributing to my obsession.
7. Rushmore is my favorite movie. Bill Murray my favorite actor. Max Fisher my favorite movie character. And Wes Anderson my favorite director. I know this is 4 things, but it's kind of an all-in-one package.
8. I've broken two bones. My left wrist in kindergarten when I fell off a jungle gym. And my right wrist in high school when I fell while I was snowboarding. I still love to climb jungle gyms. I'm done with snowboarding.
9. I have never worn makeup. I don't know how to put it on. And my goal is to die without learning. (yes, I'm fully aware that I probably need it)
10. I am named after my mom. She goes by Becky. I can't stand it when people call me that. So, that's out there now, too.
Listen to this:
Fireproof by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah