Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Friday - Reader's Pick & OISELLE SALE

From LT.  The first one, she claims, has a groovy vibe.  The second one, she tells me, makes her want to skip down the street.  Go listen...you'll get it.  Thanks for sharing!

Listen to this:
St. Petersburg - Brazilian Girls  St. Petersburg - New York City
and
Port of Call - Beirut  Port of Call - The Rip Tide (reader's note: give this one time and let the horns kick in - so fantastic)


ALSO WORTH MENTIONING (for the ladies):

There is a blowout sale at Oiselle this week-end only.  In addition to the already reduced prices, you can save an additional 20% off certain items this week-end (see offer below).  I can honestly say this is the best brand of running clothes I've found in a long time - so much so that I recently joined their team and wear them exclusively when I race.  These clothes are very high quality, they fit well and most come in several fun colors.  It's worth mentioning that the distance short, which is not on sale at the moment, is by far the most comfortable running short I've run in in years.  I am 37 and I've been running since 5th grade.  That's a lot of years.  
Happy shopping!

Sale Details:
Friday 3/30 - Sunday 4/1
Customers receive an extra 20% off sale items with code: SPRINGTIME this weekend only.
GO: http://www.oiselle.com/shop/sale

No comments:

Post a Comment