Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cold Feet

This morning I woke up and put my feet on our cold, wooden floor.  Quite a change from last week.  I had to smile as I walked downstairs and got ready to head out.  This is perfect running weather.  Many runners tend to embrace the fall season, myself included.  The heat and humidity of summer are gone, but it's still warm enough to get outside without having to bundle up.  I tend to feel a bit faster in the fall, too, which is always nice.  After being slowed down by the hot temps of the summer, the crisp, fall air often tricks me into picking up my pace and maybe adding on an extra mile.  Gotta love that.  Get out there while it lasts.

Listen to this:
Whirring - The Joy Formidable    The Big Roar - The Joy Formidable

No comments:

Post a Comment