Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sweet Chaos

Today was picture day at school.  To my dismay, my girls changed outfits several times and wanted specific shoes that required my going up into the attic and digging through boxes.  That was awesome.  I was responsible for taking multiple children to school and I was running late.  I had a meeting right after drop-off and a dentist appointment before pick-up and I was determined to get a run in between these 2 activities.   So often I have these days where I feel completely out of control.  I find I just have to embrace the chaos (and laugh at myself).  It was very appropriate to hear this song this morning as I was attempting to get my ducks in a row.  I'm never going to have it all together, and for those of you who do, more power to you.  For the rest of us who try to juggle it all, this one is for you.

Listen to this:
The Walls are Coming Down - Fanfarlo  Reservoir - Fanfarlo

No comments:

Post a Comment