Saturday, December 10, 2011

99 Cents

Ahhh...Saturdays.  They are such a treat.  No pressure to get my kids up and out the door to school.  Plenty of time to have one and maybe 2 cups of coffee before I even think about running or whatever else I have to do.  Lately, I've been adding a little bit of excitement to each Saturday run by purchasing a song on iTunes that I may have heard over the last couple days that I know will get me going.  Not only does this get me fired up to hit the road, but it puts that extra skip in my step as I get started.  I find myself playing it a couple times to explore the sound and then forgetting completely about how cold it might be or how tired my legs are; at least for the first mile or two.  All of that for just 99 cents.  Such a bargain.

Listen to this:
Miike Snow - Black & Blue   Black & Blue - Miike Snow


No comments:

Post a Comment