Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Friday - Reader's Pick

Today's reader's pick is from Jim H.  It's a bit of a different twist on the old stand-by.  He's a big fan of Pandora and he likes to set his station to Lettuce.  Then he just rocks out to whatever unfolds.  I happened to see this band live with Jim and I know they are a major funk fest.  So, naturally, I was intrigued to see what else might be played on the 'Lettuce' station.  Since Jim wasn't specific about his picks, I decided I would share the first three songs that Pandora had to offer.  Here's what I got.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.  Thanks for sharing, Jim.

Listen to this:
Outta Here - Lettuce  Outta Here - Outta Here 
Bridge to 'Bama - Soulive  Bridge to 'Bama - Doin' Something 
Planet of the Superkids - The Greyboy Allstars  Planet of the Superkids - A Town Called Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment