Friday, August 24, 2012

It's Friday...

And this is how I feel today.  There are several ways you can interpret this picture and my emotions that go along with it.  Let me elaborate just a bit:

1. Yes! I made it through this week without losing it!
2. Ahhhhh...I'm so overwhelmed with my life at the moment; all I can do is laugh.
3. Hallelujah! School is starting in less than 2 weeks.
4. Ha Ha Ha.  So funny to think I might be able to squeeze a run in today.
5. Holy crap!  I'm so tired I could pass out right here.
6. YAY! My coffee is ready.
7. I freakin' LOVE this song.
8. It's going to be an AMAZING day.  I CAN'T WAIT.

Thanks to Grace for helping me express my feelings.  Happy Friday!

Listen to this:
Dancing Song - Little Comets   Dancing Song - In Search Of Elusive Little Comets (Bonus Track Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment