Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's A Good Day: A Top 10 List

TOP 10 REASONS WHY TODAY IS A GOOD DAY

1. Hurricane Sandy has finally moved out of MA.  Sayonara!
2. My family, neighbors, and friends are all safe and no one incurred major damages or flooding.  This one is HUGE.
3. My kids have school today, thank the lord. I love them but...
4. It's sunny and 60 degrees out.  A rare treat this time of year.  And a perfect day for a run.
5. Yesterday I spent more time than I'd like to admit exploring new music on iTunes, creating new playlists, and editing old ones.  As as result, the above mentioned run was amazing!  It's unbelievable what new music can do.
6. Halloween is not postponed as we thought it might be.  I would never hear the end of it from my kids if it was delayed.  And, to be honest, I just want to get it over with.
7. I was able to do some core work (as in sit-ups) yesterday.  Haven't done that in a while.  It was a REALLY long day.
8. I got to watch TREME last night; an awesome show that takes place in New Orleans right after Katrina with a fantastic story line and incredible music to go along with it.  Usually I can't stay awake long enough to catch it.
9. I spent a ton of quality time with my girls yesterday, something I haven't been able to do in a weeks.
10. At the moment, I'm pretty sure I can handle the rest of this week.

Listen to this:
Chills - Yellow Ostrich  Chills - Ghost - EP

1 comment:

  1. Share the new music choices with us musical-peons!

    ReplyDelete