Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Give Thanks & Listen

The past couple weeks have been nuts and I am so looking forward to a much-needed break with my family.  For the next few days, in addition to being thankful, I plan to do a whole lot of very little.  There will be no crazy morning school routines to deal with, no board meetings, no cross country practices; just eating, sleeping and chilling out.  Yes, I'll get some running in, but it will be on my own time not when I have to squeeze it in.  I am pumped!  On that note, I will leave you with some of the music that I am digging right now.  Take the time to explore it all over the holiday if you so desire.  There is no rhyme or reason to this list.  It's got a little bit of everything.  Just sit back, relax, give thanks and listen.  Cheers.

ALBUMS
1. Aimee Mann - Charmer  Charmer - Aimee Mann
2. The Helio Sequence - Negotiations  Negotiations (Bonus Track Version) - The Helio Sequence
3. Sea Wolf - Old World Romance  Old World Romance - Sea Wolf
4. White Arrows - Dry Land Is Not a Myth  Dry Land Is Not a Myth - White Arrows
5. Crystal Fighters - Star of Love Star of Love - Crystal Fighters
6. Cat Power - Sun  Sun - Cat Power

SINGLES
1. Fitzpleasure - Alt-J  Fitzpleasure - An Awesome Wave
2. Inhaler - Foals  Inhaler - Holy Fire
3. Swim and Sleep (Like a Shark) - Unknown Mortal Orchestra  Swim and Sleep (Like a Shark) - Swim and Sleep (Like a Shark) / Waves of Confidence - Single
4. Default - Atoms for Peace  Atoms for Peace - The Eraser
5. Blessed - Tom Hangs & Shermanology  Blessed (Avicii Edit) - Blessed
6. Closer - Tegan & Sara  Closer - Closer - Single

No comments:

Post a Comment