Friday, December 28, 2012

RWM Albums of 2012

Happy New Year everyone....almost.  Listed below are a few my favorites artists, bands, and albums from 2012.  I ran with them.  I rocked out to them.  I chilled out with them.  I enjoyed them thoroughly.  They reached out and grabbed me and I've got to believe that there is something on this list that will grab you, too.  When I go back and listen again to these gems, each one of them reminds me how much I love music in so many ways and for so many different reasons.  And then, I think of what's to come in the new year, from both artists that I know and love as well as those I've never heard of, and I get giddy all over again.  Proving, once again, that the simple pleasures in life can make such a huge impact.  I love that.  So, happy listening.  Happy running.  Happy everything.  Catch you in 2013!

Yo!  K & G think you
should check these out.
RWM Albums of 2012
Lord Huron - Lonesome Dreams  Lonesome Dreams - Lord Huron
Alt-J - An Awesome Wave  An Awesome Wave - Alt-J 
The Dodos - No Color  No Color - The Dodos 
Fang Island - Major  Major - Fang Island 
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Here  Here - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Interpol - Turn On the Bright Lights (Tenth Anniversary)  Turn On the Bright Lights (Tenth Anniversary Edition) - Interpol
Metric - Synthetica  Synthetica - Metric
Patrick Watson - Adventures in Your Own Backyard  Adventures in Your Own Backyard - Patrick Watson  
The Raveonettes - Observater  Observator - The Raveonettes
Reptar - Body Faucet  Body Faucet - Reptar
Throw Me The Statue - Moonbeams  Moonbeams - Throw Me the Statue 
The Zolas - Tic Toc Tic  Tic Toc Tic - The Zolas
Santigold - Master of My Make-Believe  Master of My Make-Believe - Santigold
Sea Wolf - Old World Romance  Old World Romance - Sea Wolf

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete