Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolutions

I do tend to make them.  I rarely follow through with them.  But, for a while, it does make me feel like I have something to work toward.  Here's my list for 2012.

1. See more live music - this one I might actually take on.
2. Eat less candy - this one lasts about a week, but that's better than nothing.
3. Stretch more - for some reason, I can never carve out the time for this, but I will keep trying.
4. Ditch my watch more often on runs - harder than it sounds.
5. Run with my daughter every week - this is hers, too, and we're fired up about it.
6. Get up early and run with the Highlanders (my local running club) - it never happens but I want it to.
7. Inspire more people to run, to listen to good music and to listen to music when then run - a bit dorky, I know, but I had to put it on there.

And there you have it.  Whether you make them or not, it's the start of a new year for all of us and anything is possible.  So here we go.

Listen to this:
I'm Not Going to Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You - Black Kids  I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You - Partie Traumatic

No comments:

Post a Comment