“Happiness is simply a habit of looking on the brighter side of everything.”
~ Richelle E. Goodrich
THE BRIGHT SIDE OF TUESDAY'S RUN: TOP 10 THINGS
2. Man, I am LOVING these new kicks. My feet are so much happier. And I feel really fast.
|I'm sorry...but, how cool are these?|
4. Wow, I will have almost 2 more hours than I did yesterday to get stuff done today. That's huge.
5. And, I will be able to get stuff done without hobbling around and/or feeling like I need to sit every 30 minutes on account of having run 16 miles.
6. Oooh, tomorrow is cross train day. Yoga? Spinning? So many good choices.
7. I am not the least bit thirsty and if I do get parched I am so close to home it won't matter. No worries there.
8. This new song by TV on the Radio is insane. I'd say it's worth repeating. Multiple times. It's definitely making me run faster.
9. I gotta say, running 6 miles after 16 is a serious walk in the park.
10. Wait...I'm done? Yea. I'm done. That was quick.
I realize I won't be able to fall back on all of these same items next week. My shoes will no longer be new and who knows what the weather will be doing. But, I've still got to tackle the long run on Monday, so the Tuesday run will, once again, be a welcome change, especially now that I know how good it can be.
Listen to this:
MERCY - TV on the Radio