It's Monday. I'm dragging. I have a hard workout ahead of me. And then I have the rest of the day to deal with. What to do? Make a playlist, of course. There is no rhyme or reason to this puppy. And I'm cool with that. Hopefully you are, too. Happy Monday. Rock on.
TOP 10 REASONS TO MAKE A PLAYLIST ON MONDAY
1. Because I need to wake up. And coffee tastes better with music.
2. Because I'd rather listen to music than make school lunches.
3. Because making a playlist is ridiculously fun and easy.
4. Because doing this simple task always puts me in a better mood.
5. Because I need some serious motivation for my workout.
6. Because you might want some good tunes to brighten up your day, too.
7. Because I need something to focus on other than how tired I am.
8. Because it's better than complaining. And it takes much less energy.
9. Because music makes everything easier.
10. Because it's Monday. So, why the hell not?
PLAYLIST: MONDAY MOTIVATION
I Promise - The Generationals
Noche Nada - The Givers
I Could Go - Oberhofer
Dojo Rising - Cloud Control
Drop the Game - Flume, Chet Faker
Warm Water - Banks
Raiders - Owl Eyes
You're Too Cool - The Zolas
Young - Air Review
True Loves - Hooray For Earth
Where the Kids Are - Blondfire
When I Look in Your Eyes - Opus Orange (feat. Chelsea Williams)
Note: Check out this playlist and more on Spotify.