O, wind, if winter comes, can spring be far behind?
~ Percy Bysshe Shelley
TOP 10 SIGNS THAT SPRING HAS NOT YET SPRUNG
2. I hate the treadmill and yet I'm still using it.
3. My neighbors' Christmas lights are still up and I don't find this the least bit weird.
4. I am still wearing my hat, gloves and jacket. Every. Single. Day.
5. There is still snow on the ground.
6. My kids don't want to play outside. Ever.
7. I stare longingly at the flip flops in my closet every time I look inside.
8. There is not a single flower in sight.
9. The weather forecast says 60 and sunny for this week-end and I don't believe it.
10. It's 35 degrees out, dark and sleeting. And it's been like this for days/weeks. That about sums it up.
Listen to this:
Monkey Safari - Cranes