It keeps going, and going, and
~ Energizer battery slogan
TOP 10 SIGNS THAT I'VE BEEN TRAINING FOR A MARATHON FOR TOO LONG
2. I check the weather constantly to determine what to wear....for my run.
3. I call everything I eat 'fuel' and everything I drink 'fluids'.
4. I'm in bed by 9 pm every night. And sometimes earlier.
5. My running playlist is over 8 hours long.
6. My laundry is 80% running clothes and 20% other stuff.
7. My social life is pathetic.
8. My coffee intake has increased substantially.
9. My sock tan is in full force and it's not even summer yet. (see photo)
10. I'm on my third pair of running shoes since January.
It's 6:30 in the morning. I'm on my second cup of coffee. I have a 22 miler to tackle today. And I'm really, really hungry. Just another day in marathon training land. Yes, it's definitely been too long. #stillgoing
Listen to this:
Moony Eyed Walrus - Cayucas