“Summer afternoon—summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.”
1. Eat ice cream every day. So far, so good.
2. Take naps as often as possible. Extra challenge...two in one day. I know. CRAZY.
3. Spend as much quality time with my kids as possible. Grace is more than willing to help with this one. Rosie, not so much.
4. Read books. Lots of them. My dear friend, Andrea over at Born and Read in Chicago is helping me out with this one.
5. Wake up early for sunrises at least twice a week.
7. Meditate daily. I'm really excited about this one. Working hard to slow down, practice mindfulness and let go using Headspace.
8. Explore new music. Twist my arm.
9. Break the rules a little. Lucky Charms for breakfast. Need I say more?
10. Take the path less traveled.
Listen to this:
Glory Days by Sweater Beats