Saturday, February 14, 2015

'LOVE' MUSIC


Personally, I think Valentine's Day is little bit ridiculous.  Why do we need a specific day to tell people how much we love them?  Can't we do that all the time?  That said, I'll be the first to admit an extra dose of love and affection every once in a while feels pretty damn good.  Plus, I'm all for a legitimate excuse to eat candy all day.  Well played, Hallmark, well played.  Much to my chagrin, I've been running inside a lot lately, and as a result I have been paying significantly more attention to my music - the lyrics, the song titles, the number of minutes per song, etc.  Anything to keep me distracted.  Turns out, love, the heart and all things related are a common theme in music, regardless of the genre.  When you think about it, it makes perfect sense.  Who doesn't love a good love story?  Throw a good beat behind it and most of us are more than happy to keep listening.  This year, why not run with and/or rock out to some LOVE-related music?  Here's what I've got for you.  Happy Valentine's Day.

RWM Valentine's Day Playlist
Crush - Sleigh Bells  
Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz & Ludacris  
Easy to Love - The Jezebels  
Electric Love - BØRNS  
Elastic Heart - Sia 
Fall for You - Young Galaxy 
Feel the Love - Rudimental 
The Heart That I'm Hearing - Galantis 
Heartbreak Dream - Betty Who 
Hearts - I Break Horses 
Hearts Like Ours - The Naked and Famous  
Heavy Metal Heart - Sky Ferreira 
How Loud Your Heart Gets - Lucius 
Hold On When You Get Love - Stars 
Reckless Love - Bleachers 
Spread a Little Love - Havana Brown  
Tough Love - Jessie Ware 
True Loves - Hooray For Earth  
We Found Love - Rihanna 
Wild Heart - Bleachers 
&
Fool For Love - Lord Huron  

No comments:

Post a Comment