...of a mom, runner, coach, coffee addict, and avid music fan. Here it goes:
1. Drink coffee
2. Brush, teeth (my own and my children's) make lunches, make beds, get us all dressed and fed.
3. Drop girls off at school.
4. Get a run in - which will start and end at the Ford dealership because I need to service my car.
5. Drink another coffee.
6. Pick up supplies for my team's van (ie. toilet paper, paper towels, zip locks and trash bags) in preparation for the Reach the Beach Relay that we're running this Friday - a 12 person, 200 mile relay race that takes place over 24 hours; starts in NH and ends in MA. What?
7. Call pediatrician to schedule my seven year old's physical. Holy crap....she's turning 8?
8. Wash every piece of running clothing that I own so I have fresh attire for all three legs of the relay which will be about 6:00 in the evening, 2:00 at night, and 9:00 the next morning and could easily range from sunny and hot to rainy and very cold. Hmmm. Maybe I need some more running clothes?
9. Drink more coffee (this is the last one, I swear)
10. Head to LHS for cross country practice with my team of 56 awesome girls.
11. Drive straight from practice to Hartford, CT to meet up with the only other friend I know who would drive 2 hours to meet me for a show (thanks LD) to hear AWOLNATION play at the Great Hall at Union Station.
12. Eat a quick dinner if there's time, if not, well....Balance Bars and pretzels are a viable option.
13. Enjoy about three hours of some incredible music.
14. Grab a few hours of sleep at my in-laws apartment - conveniently located in West Hartford.
15. Smile because I pulled it all off....hopefully.
It's about 6:00am and I've already done step one and part of step 2. Off to a good start, right? Rock on!
Listen to these:
Tiptoe - Imagine Dragons
Wake Up - AWOLNATION