Saturday, September 1, 2012

End of Summer Reader's Picks

Happy September, everyone.  Today's picks are from my six year old nephew, Will T.  This kid LOVES to dance.  I've seen his moves... total showstoppers.  He told me he likes these songs because "they make me feel happy and like I'm not tired."  Because who really ever wants to feel tired, right?  If I could bottle Will's energy I'd be running AND dancing until I'm old and grey.  Since I can't do that, I tend to just stand near him with the hope that I'll get some of it through osmosis.  His favorite week-end activity with his cousins?  Dance party, of course.  Rock on, Will.  Thanks for sharing. 

Listen to these:
Dynamite - Taio Cruz   Dynamite - Rokstarr 
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5  

Want to check out Will's moves?  How can you not after that write up?  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment