Monday, January 13, 2014

HELLO MONDAY


Ah, Monday.  Here I sit.  Again.  I'm not going to complain.  I will not have a case of the Mondays (easily one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time).  No, today I'm going to try and put a positive spin on this typically dreaded day of the week.  Please forgive my efforts to be bright and cheery if you are not one to embrace this day.  I'm not really either, but today I'm doing my best.  Happy Monday.

TOP 10 REASONS TO ENJOY MONDAY

1. My girls are back in school which gives me more time to do lots of things.
2. Tomorrow is new music release day on iTunes.  New music = good mood.
3. I don't get to run on the week-ends during the winter because my family skies, so I'm eager to get back on the road by Monday.
4. Monday is also my "long run" day, which I happen to love.  For real.
5. My girls play soccer after school on Mondays.  This is nice for 2 reasons.  First, it's the ONLY activity they both can do together at the same time.  Second, it's really fun to zone out for an hour and watch them play.
6. Mondays I tend to hit Whole Foods.  I don't love to grocery shop, but I do enjoy this store, particularly their coffee bar.  Mike makes a mean latte.
7. I tend to check out from RWM during the week-end, and I get exited to plug back in on Monday.
8. We always have a newly taped TREME to watch on Monday night.
9. Only four more days until we head back up to NH to ski. (skiing is a close 2nd to running for me)
10. Sunday nights are much worse.

Listen to this:
The World is Spinning - Opus Orange  

No comments:

Post a Comment