Monday, January 6, 2014

January "To Do"s


After a ridiculously crazy December, from the standpoint of both the holidays and the flooded rental house drama, the dust is finally settling into the month of January.  Hallelujah.  I've gotten one run in since 12/26 so, as you'd imagine, I am chomping at the bit to get back out on the road.  This will require several tweaks in my so-called "festive" lifestyle.  Earlier to bed.  Earlier to rise.  Fewer spirits, of the liquid assortment.  More whole grains.  Less time on the couch.  More time on the road.  As I'm writing this, I'm realizing that while I'm planning to tackle this list in January, several of these items will be on there all year long.  They aren't really resolutions, per say, just things I'd like to do more of on a more consistent basis.  To me, that sounds easier to process.  And without a definitive date attached, I am more likely to succeed.  Right??  So, here's to a new month and a new year.  Onward and upward.

JANUARY (& 2014) 'TO DO's:
1. Drink less wine and more NUUN
2. Start training for the Shamrock 1/2 Marathon and Boston Marathon
3. Go see some live music...it has been WAY too long
4. Go watch the LHS ladies run at an indoor track meet
5. Purchase nothing for myself or my kids unless it is a basic need....Santa is officially on break
6. Meet up with some Loopsters and Oiselle team birds
7. Do more yoga
8. Trust my instincts
9. Stress less
10. Smile more

JANUARY MUSIC OF THE MONTH
SONG:
Will Calls - Grizzly Bear (Diplo Remix)




ALBUM:
Wildewoman: Lucius

No comments:

Post a Comment