Monday, October 17, 2011

Truth & Salvage Co.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of ending my day with some live music by Truth & Salvage Co. at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston.  I had started my day off with the Baystate half marathon in Lowell (which, if you are a runner, I highly recommend) so I was pretty wiped by the evening.  I was looking to find my second wind as I headed into the show, and fortunately, this wasn't difficult as Truth & Salvage came right at us with their classic, southern rock and roll sound.  Within minutes, the crowd was grooving and the room was flowing with an almost tangible energy.  Song after song they continued to raise it up to the next level, each song a little tighter than the last, with harmonies that were complex and yet simple at the same time.  Honestly, I was blown away and then slightly depressed when they had to call it a night.  Fortunately, for all of us, they will be back in Boston on November 12th and I highly recommend checking them out.  You will not regret it.

Listen to this:
Call Back - Truth & Salvage Co.   Call Back - Truth & Salvage Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment